Monday, November 11, 2013

So many things!

I am so grateful for all of the men and women that serve our country!
I have family history of relatives serving all the way back into the Revolutionary War!
Almost one person in each generation has fought for our country one way or another!
I am so grateful to them for risking all they have to provide us with safety and freedom!

I am so grateful for miracle babies.
I understand that every baby is in their own right a miracle.
But for this gratitude mini paragraph, I am grateful for the ones that give their moms and dads hope.
The ones that parents have been fighting to conceive.
The ones that fight to make it into this world alive.
The ones that try their hardest, but are called back to our Father before we get to know them.
I am so grateful to each and every one of those miracle babies.

I am grateful for families.
I am so grateful that we are so tightly knit to each other!
I am grateful that we get to visit with each of our families a few times a year!
I am so grateful that we can talk on a weekly basis and receive updates!

I am grateful for the opportunity I have to work with the Young Women in my church.
Ages 12-18!
They are an amazing group that keeps me on my toes!
We laugh together, welcome each other, and do our best to always love each other.
They are such a great group of girls that I love.
I love watching the way they face their daily challenges and learn from them.
They are going to be tremendous women and leaders when they leave their nests!

No comments:

Post a Comment