Thursday, November 7, 2013

Books

I LOVE books!
I am grateful I can read any book I desire!
I will someday have an amazing library of books!
My favorite kind of books are the ones that take you out of your current state and put you in a new place, a new life, a new mind!
When I find those books that do that, take you somewhere else....
I can't put them down!
I recently read a book in two days.
I couldn't stop!!
It's a terrible good thing.
I put off cleaning, laundry, dishes, meal making....and read.
That is the terrible side.
Good side?
I got to escape the world I live in and all the "Troubles" that come with it and go explore somewhere new!

The latest book I read was Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson.
I LOVED IT!!!!
I also very much enjoyed her book Edenbrooke as well!

If you like the Jane Austen era as well as the type of romances similar to the ones Jane Austen herself wrote, you will love these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment