Wednesday, November 6, 2013

5 Things I Am Grateful For!

1. I am grateful for Ellie and the joy she brings us!
Everyday she shows me something new to appreciate.
I also love the way her brain works as she discovers things.

2. I am grateful for Mr. Dawson's new job!
We have been so blessed to find a new job immediately after an old one falls through.
This time Mr. Dawson found the job before he heard that they were letting all interns and some regularly salaried people go!

3. I am grateful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
I know of the truthfulness of the gospel that is taught and am so grateful to have that knowledge lead and direct my life.

4. I am grateful for my budgeting skills!
I might not be 100% perfect, but it sure has helped us make sure we save and spend money wisely!

5. I am grateful for my violin talents!
I know that these last two sound kinda snobby, but I am completely serious!
Without my violin skills I wouldn't be able to support my family with the little bits I earn each month from teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment