Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm Alive!

Don't worry my pretty little readers, I am alive and well!
I know it's been 2 months since I last wrote...
Lots has happened!
Both good and bad.
So I will just bullet point, and add pictures, to review.

November after the 11th, which was the last post:
*I found out I was pregnant
* I started miscarrying the night of Young Women in Excellence
This is a celebration we have for our young women in the church 12-18 and all they have spiritually accomplished in the year!
*We traveled to Colorado for Thanksgiving with Mr. Dawson's family
*Finished miscarrying the day before Thanksgiving
* Fantastic time visiting with family and relaxing

December:
*My hair was THIS long!
*I held my 3rd violin studio recital in Kansas
It also happened to be Ellie's first violin recital, spur of the moment decision on her part!
Don't worry we are working on posture! =)
*Mr. Dawson finished the semester with flying colors!
*We traveled to warmer weather and stayed 3 weeks in Arizona visiting family.
*Christmas was awesome
*My cousin got married
*We celebrated 5 years of marriage!
 *Attempted a Family Photo
 *Added another temple to our list of visited! 
The Gilbert, AZ temple!
*I also got my hair cut...as you can probably tell! =)
*We evaded the polar vortex by staying in AZ for a total of 3 weeks!
And I think that is about it!

2014 is the year!
I feel it!
It's going to be an awesome year!!! 
I can't wait to see what it brings!







No comments:

Post a Comment