Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3rd

Dear calendar, 
I am not quite sure what happened, but it is suddenly July 3rd!
I was trying to make a 4th of July skirt for me and a matching dress for Ellie.
To be honest the dress pattern is pinned to the fabric, not even cut out!
I usually have my nails painted all patriotic.
And a few decorations up on my house!

I have no idea how you suddenly crept up on me!
Okay, that's a partial lie. 
I've been so busy with Young Women things with the president gone.
Getting them ready for girls camp, getting activities planned, lessons and talks written....
Wishing girls camp would come sooner rather than later.
It was inevitable for July to creep up on me!
So I ask you this favor,
Could you quite possibly pause so I can finish the skirt and dress, paint my nails, and continue to finish ALL this YW stuff?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
I guess we will wear our patriotic gear a bit later this month!
I won't stress....

No comments:

Post a Comment