Monday, July 1, 2013

Helping a Stranger

I actually have never met this little family, I just came across their story when I saw a link to a beautiful quilt!

The short version is that Kassi, the wife, found out she had a brain tumor in late March.
They performed an emergency surgery the next day.
Found out that the tumor was stage 3 cancer (that's out of 4, so it was pretty bad)
But they couldn't start radiation because she was pregnant.
She had a healthy baby girl via c-section on June 1st, and is now currently undergoing treatments.
Being college students, and so young, they need as much help as they can get!

I have found two sites that are supporting her and would encourage any and all of you to give if you can!

Here's the one to bid on handmade quilts!
http://fortheloveofkassi.blogspot.com

And one to just give a donation!
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/59c2/teamkassi

Even though we've never met! Wishing Kassi a speedy and healthy recovery!
Your little family will be in our prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so touched by your generosity! Thank you so much for supporting Kassi. May the kindness be returned to you many times over!

    ReplyDelete