On Saturday, I had just gotten back from a Young Women Pre-Camp camp out.
The did some certification, and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning and then we woke up as soon as the sun was up!
After I got home and showered, I decided we needed to just go out as a family and have fun!
That's when I remembered MU came out the day prior!
Off we went to the movies and Ellie loved it!
The moment Sully appears on the screen it's just his silhouette.
She recognized it and yelled, "Sully!"
Everyone around us giggled.
I thought she was pretty cute!
At the end of the movie Ellie wanted to go down and dance....she had the most serious face!
We also took pictures with Sully and Mike!
Ellie's suggestion that she was SO excited about!
If you haven't seen it yet, I think it's worth it!
There was one point where I thought, "This isn't done yet?"
But it was short lived!

she is sooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is super adorable!!!!! I love you all!!!! :)
ReplyDelete