17. A favorite photo of yourself and why.
**********
These are my two favorite pictures.
The first, maybe because it was just spur of the moment, caught having a good time with Ellie.
I also think that I had recently had my hair done!
=)
This second picture because I love it!
I was so proud of myself with doing my own hair and make-up and how well it turned out!
But I was also so comfortable in this picture, it is genuine and not posed.
The first, maybe because it was just spur of the moment, caught having a good time with Ellie.
I also think that I had recently had my hair done!
=)
This second picture because I love it!
I was so proud of myself with doing my own hair and make-up and how well it turned out!
But I was also so comfortable in this picture, it is genuine and not posed.
Do you have any favorite pictures of yourself?

The second picture is amazing. I hope it's up on your wall somewhere.
ReplyDelete