It all started as an ordinary day.
We were in Nauvoo Illinois visiting our grandparents who were serving missions for our church.
Amazing that they were at the same place at the same time right!?
Anyways that morning we saw a couple of sites before going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.
This is us walking back to get dressed in church clothes...
Then the proposal!
If you want the full story, read it here!
If you take a close look at the pictures you will see that we had two secret camera men.
My brother, so secret he's never seen in any picture!
And Grandpa Dawson, he's the guy in a white shirt and tie standing by the open door!
They caught everything!
To which, I am so grateful!
This is me after the fact, after everyone had been alerted to the fact that it had happened, saying, "Really!?"
The moment....
My brother caught my back turned with Justin's face, but Grandpa Dawson caught my reaction.
In case it isn't clear enough, this is my "No way, Seriously! Yes!" face.
Oh!
And because Justin teases me about it still.....I never actually said the word "yes" until later. I was so caught up in the moment and that he had actually proposed that word never left my mouth!
I know....terrible!
We've come so far in 5 years!
I love you babe! Thanks for being mine!


Crazy, five years ago in two days, I got married. Seems to weird that it has already been five year! But I never said yes either, when he proposed. He gives me a hard time, but that he follows it shortly with, "But what you said was better." I said, "There is nothing I want more than to be your wife." Anyway, so excited for you! I love that you have pictures of that special moment! Love you! Wishing you the best!
ReplyDelete