24. How did your blog get it's name?
**********
When I started college I decided that I needed a way to keep my family up to date on everything.
Plus a blog seemed like a cool thing to start!
I was at Family Home Evening and we were playing a game that involved toothpicks.
We each started out with a certain number of toothpicks
Then we each took turns standing in the middle admitting something that we thought everyone else had done.
If someone had done what you said you hadn't they gave you a toothpick.
At the end, the person with the most toothpicks was the winner.
Well, my statement was, "I have never been kissed."
Practically everyone gave me a toothpick!
And many people were shocked.
It was at this event when a boy mentioned my teeth, possibly when I was standing in the center,
I can't remember exactly
But the mentioned that my teeth were perfectly white and straight and that I must have been a model for crest toothpaste.
I played around with that comment for a bit.
When I was creating my blog address that's what I came to mind!
"crest model"
I didn't know that! That's hilarious! Love it! :)
ReplyDelete