Wednesday, July 10, 2013

19/31 Things: Favorite Blogs

{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

19. Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

**********
I love this blog because it's raw.
Also because it's about love!
Loving others, loving yourself, finding peace/God's love amidst turmoil!
It's amazing.

I love this blog also because it's raw.
Jacy is an amazing lady who has been through some crazy trials!
Her blog is all about helping others find peace and love and strength amidst their trials!
Also about being a better you!

I think it honestly speaks for itself! 
I love that she is so honest about being a stay at home mom as well!

I love how creative she is and all the good ideas I get for things to make!
Needless to say, she has some amazing halloween costume creations!

Again, it's raw!
She is all about strengthening mothers/women.
Her thoughts and ideas are amazing.
I find myself agreeing with almost everything he says!

These are just 5 out of the probably 15 blogs I daily peruse!

3 comments: