Friday, May 17, 2013

9/31 Things: Body


{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

9. What is your favorite part of your body and why?


**********


I feel like this post is pretty vain

BUT

Everyone needs something to be vain about, otherwise we wouldn't love ourselves!
But that's a completely different discussion!
Today I am sharing what I love about myself!
My teeth and my toes! 
These are my favorite parts of my body!
Weird, I know!
And yes I actually have pictures of these body parts that were not taken specially for this post!

My teeth
Because I had braces for a total of 7 years, they better be one of my favorites!
=)
I always get compliments on my smile and my teeth!
That's even the reason for the website being called "crestmodel"
I really like my teeth and when they get noticed!

Photo was taken by my littlest sister, and is untouched!

My toes
I've always thought my toes were perfect!
And I love always have to have my toes painted. 
I feel that they look more polished that way!
I've always loved the length of my toes, the shape of the nail beds, and I get AMAZING flip-flop tan lines over the summer months!

These were my wedding day nails! Photo taken by Megan Klug 

No comments:

Post a Comment