{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}
10. What is your love language?
**********
First off, if you don't know about Love Languages go here!
I do have to tell you that I have known about the Love Languages for some time now, and knew what mine was, but decided to take the test again for fun!
And I have changed!
My love language that has always remained constant is Acts of Service.
I absolutely LOVE the way that this love language is described on the website:
"Can vacuuming the floors really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most want to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter. Finding ways to serve speaks volumes to the recipient of these acts."
The part that has changed for me is that I tied with another love language!
I can honestly say that this is part of my love language now that I have been married to Mr. Dawson.
The language is Physical Touch.
That has been his love language from the get go of our relationship.
Now don't get all squirmy!
They have the perfect definition of this language too!
"This language isn’t all about the bedroom. A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face – they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive. Physical touch fosters a sense of security and belonging in any relationship."
Pretty awesome right!?
So go figure out your love language!
I promise it will help all of the relationships you have as well as realizing what it is that you absolutely love!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment