{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}
8. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
**********
READING
I love being able to step into a new world, away from my daily dramas and stress.
I feel like these two pictures express the way I feel about reading pretty well!
SEWING
I don't profess to be a seamstress, cause I am not.
But I do enjoy sewing projects when I get the time!
It fun to be able to make something and wear it or show it off and have people compliment it, especially when you can say, "I made it!" and they give you these looks of "WOW!"
=)
SCRAPBOOKING
I enjoy it when I have the time and inspiration....
I have TONS of scrapbooking paper and pictures just waiting for me!
PIANO
I definitely struggle, especially with using the correct fingering
but I love to play the piano!
I think in some ways it's a de-stresser for me.
I don't like playing it for performance purposes, just for fun!
CROCHET
I just recently picked this up, like within the past month.
But it's been pretty fun to do!
Hoping that it will be something I do here and there and keep learning to create bigger and better things!



No comments:
Post a Comment