Monday, May 6, 2013

3/31 Things: Weaknesses


{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

3. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.



**********


I like things to be in a particular place and order.....it's a terrible fault. 
If things I had put in a specific spot get moved, I can get upset. Big time. 
But I am working on it and I think I'm improving!

Popcorn. Seriously, I love that stuff! 
Unfortunately I have recently learned that it is the culprit of making my body hate me.
So if I eat it, I can no longer splurge.
=(

Monthly Budget
I have a hard time staying within the budget.
I keep trying to be better every month....but sometimes I just flop

Half finishing projects
Yup! That's me!
I currently have like 5 projects half way finished.
I always come back and finish them, it just might take a full year sometimes.

Purses
I love purses. 
I always have to walk the purse isle, especially if they are having a sale!
I may not buy a purse at that time, but I'm always on the look out for a good find!

I know it was supposed to be 5 but there is one more:
Patience
I seriously lack in that category, but I am being forced to work on it currently!
(and it stinks!)
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment