Tuesday, May 7, 2013

4/31 Things: Strengths


{To know what I am talking about, and to see past 31 Things posts, start here...}

4. Describe 5 strengths you have.


**********


I always try my hardest.
When ever I am faced with a challenge, any kind, I always do everything in my power to prove that I can handle the challenge. Sometimes I might even go above an beyond.

Organization.
My organization skills have their limit, you will notice that if you walk into my house and look around in all the rooms!
BUT, I usually have all of our schedules perfectly organized
(sometimes months in advance)
I also hate clutter if I know EXACTLY where it should go.
If the clutter doesn't have a specific place...it remains clutter.
Schedule wise, I feel like I could say that I am the Queen! 
=)

Admitting I don't understand/know
I will admit that it took me YEARS to get to this point.
But now I can ask and not feel too terrible about admitting to my lack of knowledge.
It has definitely made life easier!

Facebook stalking
Hahahaha I know, I know. 
Sounds terrible right? But it's totally true! I am pretty good at getting to find out a lot
 about people even if I am not their friend on facebook! 
It's come in handy a few times!

I love learning
I love learning new things and trying my hand at them!
Sometimes I realize that it isn't an actual talent I may possess, but if I had fun while learning I will keep practicing until I get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment