We must start with this man:
Mr. Dawson/Daddy
He is amazing!
He brings sunshine into every day.
He tickles both me and his little girl!
He is the man who picked out my wedding ring.
He is the man who cried when Ellie was born.
He is the man that I have weathered through MANY storms with.
He is the man that I choose to stand by and who chooses to stand by me!
This is my Daddy
He's taught me so many things.
He's been understanding and loving.
He is my daddy and I am his little girl!
This is my Dad
Okay, so he is my dad through marriage, but still!
He has taught my Mr. so much, especially his hard work ethic!
He is there to support us and love us.
These are the dad's in my life!
And I think they are each so incredible and fantastic!
We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment