Monday, June 18, 2012

Official!

It's official!
We are getting our top pick for our place to live in Kansas!
It's a fantastic town home that is twice the size we currently live in!
It has a basement, so just in case something like this tv show happens in real life, we are good!
=P
It's near a park, near the campus, near lots of things!
It is fantastic!!
We are moving to a little town called Lawrence.
Pop. about 87,000
Basically I am moving down in population!
Phoenix pop 1,445,000
Albuquerque pop 545,000

But Lawrence is beautiful!
Rolling hills, lots of trees, oh and did I mention that it has crazy weather especially winter!
I am so EXCITED for the change!
The weather might kill me 
But other than that I think this is going to be fantastic and scary and crazy adventure!

3 comments:

  1. MORE SPACE!!! Hurray. We only gain 200 more square feet in our Utah apartment but man it sure makes a difference! Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to see you leave ABQ, even though I haven't really seen you for a year. But I'm excited for you with this new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love change! Especially when you get to see and explore new cultures and climates and stuff. I'm jealous! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete