I am not sure if I will really keep this up...but this one was half way written so I might as well finish it!
=)
1. When eating Oreos I always pull apart the cookie and eat the side that has little or no frosting first.
=)
1. When eating Oreos I always pull apart the cookie and eat the side that has little or no frosting first.
2. I don't drink my milk left over from cereal
3. I like to freeze Ding Dongs and then eat them after they have sat out for 1 min.
They taste better!
They taste better!
4. I also eat frozen chocolate chips right out of the bag!
5. I love moving! It's a new place to recreate me and so fun to decorate a new floor plan!
I just stress out over the packing things and unpacking things!
I just stress out over the packing things and unpacking things!
6. Let's be honest, I love a man in uniform. And there are many men in uniform in the Avengers!
=)
(though Iron Man is just too egotistical for my taste, and Loki is just ridiculous)
=)
(though Iron Man is just too egotistical for my taste, and Loki is just ridiculous)
7. I own 21 cookbooks!
In the slow process of cooking everything out of each book and compiling favorites into one book!
In the slow process of cooking everything out of each book and compiling favorites into one book!
8. I usually finish a project half way....I have many boxes to prove that!
9. I truly love the creative ideas Pinterest gives me!
10. I love teaching
I just dread it the day before!
I just dread it the day before!
No comments:
Post a Comment