Sounds like I am coming out with a secret or something!
In reality, this baby was not a bribe.
Today I received a refund from the Women's Specialists.
Somehow I paid an extra $300 to there office these last 10 months.
So I was paid to have a baby! =)
Other news...
Many of you know that my brother is in the MTC.
I have a friend who just recently got a job teaching Portuguese at the MTC
I told him if he saw my brother to give him a hug....
and today I found out that he ran into my brother and gave him a hug!
OH!!! This makes me EXTREMELY happy!
I almost feel as if I had given him the hug....almost.
The last time I saw my brother was 2 weeks before he left on his mission...and I was BIG!!
These next two years are going to go by so fast and so slow!!
I can't wait for him to personally meet his niece!
By then she will be walking and talking and wow I can totally wait for her to do all those things,
Yet I want my brother back soon!
It will all work out I know!
Here is a little treat for you all!
I was taking a picture of Ellie on Monday because she had some crazy hair!
I did not plan the colors, that was just by chance.
And her pose.
That is all her! She is totally not afraid of having pictures taken of her it seems! =)
![]() |
| I added the "do not duplicate" cause I think it's so cute and if anyone stumbles on this blog I don't want them taking it without permission... |
On another note, many of you have probably seen my facebook picture.
Here is another....
![]() |
| Practicing |
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We know we will!!


No comments:
Post a Comment