Have you seen the movie?
If not, you totally must!
Anyway, in the movie there is this part where Russell Brand's Character says,
"I am legally obliged to tell you that I suffer from Panic Sleep Disorder."
Remember this part?
Then a few scenes later this happens?
Best thing ever...
Our little girl seems to suffer from this disorder as well!
She will be sound asleep and then suddenly out of now where she lets out a cry, and then is back to normal sleeping soundly!
hahaha it's great!
I do have to admit that at first it was pretty startling
Once we started saying, "Oh it's just the panic sleep disorder." it started getting funny!
Just had to share!
P.S. We are blessing our baby girl on the 26th in the Haines Ward.
If you would like to come please feel free.
There will not be a brunch or anything after sacrament meeting since Mr. Dawson and I have callings that require us to be there for the second and third hour.
Also we don't have very many people coming for this so we haven't felt the need to set up substitutes.
Anyway...you are still welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment