Maybe . . The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; after all, you can't go on successfully in life until you let go of your past mistakes, failures, and heartaches.
Isn't this the greatest phrase?
I think it is so true!
Honestly I would have never "met" Mr. Dawson if I didn't forget things.
I say "met" because sure, I would have gotten to know him and vice versa, but there are things in life that can hold you back from truly showing who you are to other people.
Without forgetting and letting go of those things, you can't honestly meet people.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you move on that really matters!
I think the biggest thing for me was my first kiss.
Seriously.
I wanted it, wanted to be kissed.
After it happened I cried behind closed doors.
I didn't cry because it wasn't how I expected it, I cried because I knew that I had made a mistake I would regret.
I think it is the coolest thing that Mr. Dawson gets to say I was his first kiss, and I wish I could say the same!
The greatest thing is that I can make my future what I want it to!
Doesn't matter what happened in the past, the future is what matters now!
I have a whole list of these "Maybe" statements.
Over the course of the next few weeks I will share them.
I hope that they make some kind of impact on your life as they have mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment