Thursday, June 24, 2010

new experience

Today at the end of the baby check-up I experienced being tied up to a monitor.
The one that measures the baby's heartbeat and sees if I am having any contractions and measures it....
Very enlightening experience.
So much so that it has made me realize I don't want an epidural until the last possible moment.
Being tied down to that monitor and not being able to move around very much was so uncomfortable for me!
Guess it's good that I can figure this stuff out now before it actually happens!

Oh! And my watch is really too snug now, but I still wear it especially during teaching because I hate looking at my phone for the time!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I had to get the bio physicial profile screening with Emma every week for about 16 weeks! I know what you mean.. but I would just take it as a time to read and relax and if John was there he would fall asleep from the beat of the baby's heart. :) And... you don't HAVE to get an epideral at all.. ;)

    ReplyDelete