A week ago today we moved to our new apartment!
The unpacking and setting up has come to a halt as both Mr. Dawson and I need to rejuvenate the desire to finish!! =) It's been a long process....
No details on that process, but we are grateful things are falling into place!
It was also great to have my mom come on Tuesday to help put pictures on the walls and help me keep unpacking and not dying! =)
News on the baby is great stuff!
We've been taking the "giving birth" classes, which have been very insightful
As well as causing us to have more questions to ask our midwife!
At our doctors appointment yesterday we were asking her questions about if the baby remains breach at 36 weeks if they can still turn her, even though I have a frontal placenta.
As well as when my water breaks, how long would I be able to stay home, or would she even allow it!! (because of the past placental problems)
The answers made us very happy!
She said that she is going to be treating us as a normal pregnancy!!!!
She has no worries what so ever!
So if the baby is breach they can and will try to turn her!
If my water breaks on it's own I can stay home for as long as I feel is necessary!
YAY!!!! We am so excited!
Basically 7 more weeks left! It's hard to believe!
That is great to hear! Congrats on the new place and on the good news! The baby has plenty of time to turn still :)
ReplyDelete