Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I guess if I want to read a new blog post....

....I should probably post a new blog myself!
Basically here's the new news....

Mr. Dawson just finished this:

I am still currently reading this:
(and loving it I might add)

I am also experiencing false labor as we speak.
Currently learning about the Bradley Method...anyone have any opinions?
Our apartment is still not put together, but coming along slowly.

And that's about it as news goes for this Dawson Family!

2 comments:

  1. I love both those books! But I do have the extra bragging rights for being friends with Brandon Mull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took several classes, Bradley method was my favorite. Perhaps because it was more thorough than Lamaze and more realistic than Hypnobirthing LOL! Anyway, after two births I have learned no matter how much you learn the actual labor and delivery will be your own unique experience with so many variables. Bradley method taught us to be more proactive as patients and for husbands to be the advocate for mothers during labor. We learned a lot from the classes. My first birth was in a hospital although after the Bradley class I wanted to switch over to a midwife and do a waterbirth it was a bit late as I was 3 weeks away from delivery. Second birth I opted for a midwife and a waterbirth - the best experience for me. I hope to duplicate the waterbirth experience if I get a chance to have another. Of course, that's if I have a normal low risk pregnancy... Hope this helps a little. All the best!

    ReplyDelete