Friday, May 21, 2010

The Silver Lining

I am one lucky mom-to-be!
On June 3rd Mr. Dawson and I get to see our baby girl again!
The doctors are going to make sure that she is still growing properly,
as well as make sure that the weird things on my placenta are staying small and not inhibiting or have the possibility of inhibiting the last little bit of growth our little girl needs.
So for us, it's a routine checkup.
And amazingly we get to see our baby girl yet again!
This is my happy thought for the next two weeks.
It will help me get through any scary thoughts I may have towards what the end of this pregnancy may bring.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Lucky! How exciting! Your getting nervous about the whole labor thing, too? I am soooo scared! We'll have to share stories when all is said and done!

    ReplyDelete