Monday, May 24, 2010

Bleh!

My To-Do list started with 11 items, now down to 5!
Yesssssss!
Okay it's taken me 5 days to get here as well!
=)
But here is the reason for my post today.
First my new job that I will be getting has an interesting way that it runs.
No, this job is not a "big girl" job.
I will be teaching violin, just through a school and not on my account.
So what comes from this is that I have someone who controls my schedule.
I am not sure that I am comfortable with this right now, but I will have to become comfortable.

Also insurance.
Oh golly!
It's so much easier when your job gives you a specific insurance you have to use and you can't complain about it!
Well I guess you can complain, but either way you are stuck and have to use it.
We are so blessed as to have the ability to choose which health insurance we would like to have
It can give you a big headache trying to figure out what is good vs. bad and choosing one!
NEVER THE LESS! I am on the quest to accomplish this and find the best one for our little growing family!!!
Oh and don't think that we've been doing this whole pregnancy thing without insurance.
We weren't that silly!
We currently have insurance through UNM, the student health insurance.
Unfortunately it expires August 23rd.....
Thus, we are searching for a new insurance!

Just thought I would update you all! =)
Sorry it's so bland and boring and just a vent....maybe a good post will come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Insurance can be a nightmare! I don't know your situation very well, but seeing as how you and your hubby are students, Ill throw this out there for ya. Both of our pregnancies have been covered by gov. insurance (Medicaid) and we have LOVED it. You should look into that. Im not ashamed to say we use it because a lot of students (like us) do. We call it a blessing! Anyway. Just a lil advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. state insurance has been a life saver!!! It saves tons of money!!! Just be glad that you do not have my to do list!! I only have 12 of the 162 things done!!!

    ReplyDelete