Friday, May 28, 2010

Nesting

I have got it bad!
Maybe it's because it's finally summer and I can actually think about doing things.
Maybe it's because in 12ish days we will be moving to our new apartment.
Maybe it's just because it decided to come on....it has been summer for 2 weeks for me now.
Either way, I have the nesting bug hard core and there's not much I can do!
So to appease this bug, on Wednesday I threw in some baby clothes in the wash that I was doing.
Now I have no where to put them so I found a box to pack them away! =)
Thursday I gave in and went to Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's.
Hobby Lobby I got supplies to paint letters of the baby's name to hang in her room.
JoAnn's was window shopping for the right fabric for the bumper and curtain!
Today, I will start painting the letters!
But of course I also want to start packing our stuff.
The funniest thing is that I am avoiding any form of cleaning such as:
dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc....

Just thought I would let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment