You make me vomit.
You're scum between my toes!
Love,
Tresann
Okay, okay! I can explain!
And it's really not that bad, but with the stress of finals it seems worse than it is.
Today is the second time that an apartment Mr. Dawson and I have found and liked, and then decided on making a payment on it, has gone out from under us.
And yes we are still sticking with these complexes as possible places to live.
The silver lining about all of this...(which you may wonder if there really is)
Our landlord decided not to take the emails we sent him seriously and never told us that we actually had to fill out a 30 day notice form!
I discovered this when I was talking to his secretary today about extending our 30 days notice!
Not to worry though because I was able to fix that and give a 45 day notice!
HA! Take that!
But of course this notice is in hopeful thinking that an apartment will open and that we like it in the mean time!
It's all good really....it's just the fact that we are still apartment-less and would really like to move out of this small one and into a bigger one all before the baby comes.
Preferably before we get baby things too!
P.S. there are 2 apartments opening up on the 15th of this month at one of the complexes.
The only problem is we've never actually been inside it yet, so we aren't sure if we will like it or not! =)
Anyway, that's the update for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment