The goal for the next two weeks is to make it through alive.
This week is the last week of classes,
which for me also consists of 2 projects due on the same day!
I thought I had finished one project today,
but I brought it home and listened to it and ugh I don't like the end product any more!
Rats!
The other is a paper/analysis for Post Tonal....kill me now!
I honestly have no desire to write this paper,
*sigh*
But I must because if I don't I won't pass and I will have to take the stupid class again.
Then next week is finals.
Luckily I only have a Post Tonal final and that is on Tuesday.
Oh! And a Book 3 practicum on Friday.
Mr. Dawson, well....I really honestly don't know his schedule.
He only tells me if I ask....but I do think that he has one test this week.
I DO know that he is just as stressed as me, if not more!
So wish us luck!
If we fall of the face of the planet until next saturday please forgive us and blame school.
No comments:
Post a Comment