Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Day

So I am really bad at giving gifts.
I am serious when I say this.
I have a hard time knowing what people want versus what they need.
And it's what they want that you are supposed to give.
Right?
Well Valentines Day is one of those day's that is definitely commercialized.
Yet I still feel the desire to go out and get Mr. Dawson a little gift.
I had considered an Edible Arrangement, until he looked over my shoulder,
after I told him not to because I was looking for a gift for him.
Oh! I had considered this because he said he just wanted candy.
So I thought I'd go bigger and better.
Not any more!
Basically, now I am stuck.
No ideas for gifts other than the card I've already made.
I would love comments and suggestions
And please oh PLEASE be G rated I know what many of you are wanting to write. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. There was an article in the Albuquerque Journal today (front page) about a guy and his amazing Valentine gifts for his wife. Every year he does something incredible, but he says it doesn't have to cost a lot of money. You should look at the article for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never go wrong with a specially made cookie or a fancy dinner made from scratch. One year I made romantic chicken and had cut out a ton of hearts from paper. I had the lights low and candles lit. It was a nice gift to Larry and didn't cost much at all.

    ReplyDelete