Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A confession with some rationalization mixed in

So Old Navy is having this sale on maternity clothes and baby clothes that ends tomorrow.

I fell big time.

Don't worry I won't be buying any more baby clothes for the next uh 2 months, give

or take a few days!

Anyway this is the rationalization:

I basically bought equal amounts of boy and girl clothes,

since we are still unsure of what this Dawson baby will be.

Because of this, which ever gender we are not having,

Unless by some great joke Heavenly Father plays on us and we are having twins

The clothes of the gender we don't have will go towards the LOADS of baby

showers I am sure to be attending this year.

Have I mentioned that there is going to be a baby born every month at least until

the month of August in our ward?

No comments:

Post a Comment