My complaining career that is.
At the end of my senior year of high school this guy made a comment to me that has stuck for forever.
"You really should keep tabs on your complaining, it's gotten worse."
Can you say WOW!?
Well it's stuck and I always, okay not always,
but when ever I notice my complaints I try to hold back or stop before they emerge.
This is the second strike though in one month.
I will no longer think of how much I am changing because of baby and despise some of it,
nor how some of the change hurts.
I am going to be grateful for this change
Thank my Heavenly Father for every pain and ache I feel.
Two women very close to me have encountered hardships I will never understand.
Their hardships and their desires to have children, which were finally reached
or dashed into a million pieces in just 10 minutes,
have made me realize how lucky I am and how blessed I am for these aches and pains.
So from now on you won't be hearing me complain or grimace about the pain,
I am going to be relishing every feeling that comes my way through the rest of these 5 months.
My sweet Tresann... complain away my dear... the rest of us sure have :) And if not now... you have every right to complain when you hit the 9 month mark... and then some!! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete