Thursday, February 4, 2010

A dream

I've had this dream to either perform in Carnegie Hall or to attend a concert or two there. Unfortunately my high school orchestra decided,
4 years late,
that they could go to Carnegie and perform so I highly believe that for me to play there would have to be by my Heavenly Father.
Which I am not too sad about, think of all the pressure!
That hall is huge!! And Expensive!!
Well I was looking up carnegie hall tonight,
because I needed a break from homework,
and guess what I found!?!
A concert performed by the Cleveland Orchestra one week after our finals in May!
Wouldn't that be a perfect ending to a semester?
Take a weekend trip out to NY and see the sites, attend a concert,
maybe even knock off a temple on our list of visitings we want to do!?!?!
Well it probably won't happen, but I can still dream right!

3 comments:

  1. now would be the perfect time! before that baby comes!
    Just do it! I loved new york!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel is right, you may never get this chance again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree go now. It's harder to travel with kids. If you have the funds and time take the trip!

    ReplyDelete