Many of you heard that 2 weeks ago I started feeling nauseous and not my best, and it kept getting worse. I did not have some deadly disease that could kill you. In actuality after all was said and done I thought I might have gone through a miscarriage. Luckily we have doctors here to help figure things out and I basically had one of two things. Either a really intense case of my body kicking out the B.C. medicine, or an egg that wanted to become a child even though it wasn't properly fertilized. Okay so the doctors aren't completely 100% sure what happened, but the best news is that there is nothing to be concerned about. So my friends, I realize this may be the season of the H1N1 virus that could take your life if you don't seek medical help, and that the virus is changing into a worse and worse virus as we speak.....just don't let it get in your way of helping those who are at a loss for why they don't feel their best....especially those female friends.
Wow. I Hate being so out of the loop!!! I miss ya kid!! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are okay. If it makes you feel any better I never thought flu, I thought it was more baby lines. Birth control can do some crazy things to your body. If you ever need anything let me know.
ReplyDeleteoh, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That stupid boutique had me so out of the loop on your life-- I'm just catching up on reading today! :( I'm so sorry, friend!
ReplyDeleteI love you!