It's not very often that I actually get to say that I'm doing something for the first time.
I'm not saying that I am very experienced, or well traveled, or versed in things life brings on.
But I do tend to stay in my groove and do the things that I have already found that I love to do.
This weekend I had the opportunity to go to Utah for General Conference and see an actual live session in the "new" conference center!
Justin and I "went" with his family (we flew in and met them after the 2nd saturday session).
It was so cool to be close enough to actually see that the profile I was viewing
was our Prophet, Elder Holland, Pres. Uchtdorf, and others.
More things I saw was Pres. Monson leaving the building and him shaking hands with two little boys, and talking to them too. Also Pres. Uchtdorf waved and pointed at the crowd
(similar to what you see Ashton Kutcher doing in some of his movies when he is the "cool" guy)
OoOooO, as a kid (and adult) I've always wondered how the apostles knew where to look so they could look directly at us on the broadcast....and I now know their secret!!!!
There is a red light on the top of 3 different cameras, and when the cameras change
(meaning the angle changes) the light changes too!!
Basically, SO totally awesome!
I am so glad that you guys got to go!! We went for our "honeymoon" and it was amazing!! Did you get to go through the temple? That is really the coolest experience!!!
ReplyDelete