Have you ever known that what you did/are doing was right and there couldn't be any better decision at all. Then slowly after a while you feel like maybe you didn't interpret your feelings correctly but got caught up in all the hype, and now worry or rather, wonder, what it might be like if you had chosen something else instead?
I randomly go through these spurts of ideas, always coming back to the same conclusion of, "I will never know cause it was so long ago I can't go back and try something else." The worst of it is is that I wish I didn't have these thoughts.
But on goes life and I know that someday something will hit me and I will realize that yes, everything is really the way it should be.
I feel you sister...
ReplyDeleteI am plagued all the time with the shoulda-coulda-woulda-done-things-not-the-same-and-maybe-been-better-off!
oi-vey!
I think that you are among friends!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely normal to wonder what could have been!!!
But....Just remember that you are amazing and you are doing a great job. Things will work. Hang in there.
Does it help if I tell you you were right? Whatever it was? You're totally right. Always. Love you.
ReplyDelete