Some how I have set up expectations for my life that don't seem to be falling into place the way I would like them too. Along with that, having so many thoughts to fill my brain, I got out of bed as Mr. Dawson suggested that I do until I feel tired, I decided to read a few blogs. I hope they don't mind me linking their blogs to mine in this. But my dear readers need to read these sweet blogs that I read, all with different tones of problems, love, and happiness, that made me cry and contemplate my life and even recall some memories of crying on a certain besties shoulder over so many different things. I am quite sad that at times I feel as if those times have come and gone, but I love and cherish those memories.
I can tell you that there is one thing I learned today that I am going to try more fully to apply to my life. I tried once and didn't succeed, this time I will. And what is it that I learned?
Live in the moment and enjoy the simplest things life brings.
hey tresann! how do you know stephanie nielsen? just curious. her family lives in just the ward over. a lot of people in my ward know their family well, and my visiting teaching partner actually ran a lot and trained with her (random associations). i don't know her myself, but yea, her blog is inspirational. keep your chin up. things always work out.
ReplyDelete