Thursday, November 20, 2008

WAHOOOO!!!!

So I am exhausted.....staying up til midnight every night is a killer....okay so I'm not going to lie. I have woken up at 7AM every morning. Lou may disagree....but basically I stay in bed as long as I can with my eyes shut trying to will myself back to sleep. Lately I have been randomly waking up at 6:30!!!! Ughhh....it's awful! Oh well such is life! So I decided that as soon as I post this I am off to get ready for bed and hit the hay! I am also going to wake up at 6 so I can get to a computer at 8 and finish up a photo project that is due Monday....so that way I can finish the other two projects that are due Monday, on Saturday... Enough of me telling you what I am going to DO! Here's the real reason behind this blog today!!!

JUSTIN AND I FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!! YAY!!!!! We will be living in student family housing. You may be asking, "Seriously UNM has that?" or "Isn't that closer to the stadium than the school?" The answers are yes! hahaha Thankfully there is a courtesy shuttle from the stadium to campus, so that will be nice! The one bedroom flat is small and cosy, but it is a decent price, and we don't need anything fancy for our first apartment! I am just so glad that we actually know that we will have a place to live! I was getting pretty nervous and now I have a big burden off my back!

I am super excited!!!!

2 comments: