My parents and siblings
~ Examples to me
~ Love for each other
~ Love for me
~ Their friendship
~ They help me move
~ Their willingness to make my life easier!
My grandparents
I can play the violin
I can play the piano
I can play the flute
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
I am obedient
My friends
1. They are good examples to me
2. They care for me
3. They give me rides
4. They buy me things
5. They are amazing!
I’m attending UNM!
I took lessons from Dr. William Magers
I am taking lessons from Dr. Carmelo de los Santos
I was raised in the Air Force
I can:
run
walk
jump
see
hear
smell
read
write
sing
breathe
laugh
dance
I have a/an:
laptop
ipod
I have a closet full of clothes and shoes
I have a jacket
I have a roof over my head
I have a cell phone
My dad works for Southwest Airlines
• Free flights!
I was raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I have a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel
I have family all around the states that care for me!
I am the first counselor of the Relief Society
I have an amazing fiance
1. He loves me
2. He respects me
3. He can laugh at and with me
4. He enjoys the simple things of life
5. He is a righteous and worthy priesthood holder
6. He tells me why he loves me
I am able to travel to different countries
I can make friends with just about anyone
I was able to have braces, twice!
I have glasses and contacts that actually are my prescription and look good! ;0P
I have a cell phone, on loan to me from my fiance's parents, that actually will allow the alarm to work even when not receiving service!
I am able to travel throughout the US
FREE wireless internet
Trizzle VanDrizzle! I randomly found Sis. Brinkerhoff's blog and saw your blog on her page! I'm excited! We should be friends. :]
ReplyDelete