Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally Blogging...but then another long spell will happen.

Hello my fellow readers!  

Let me update a little bit, since I have finally been able to update myself with my friends blogs and the life they don't truly share in person!!  

My laptop died on Thursday the 4th, but was not officially pronounced dead until the following evening.  Just in time for me to really need to use it to write final papers and complete projects due the following week.  Needless to say I had to use school computers for a whole week and a few days until my laptop was ready again.  Unfortunately because of the cause of death, there was no way to recover anything.  Luckily I had warning that this death might occur, so I had everything (so i thought) backed up onto my external hard drive.  When checking my external I discovered, much to my dismay, that any music group between D & Z had been completely erased!!!!!!  So now I must start over in my music collecting, slowly.

Then lets see basically the rundown of the following week is that it was non stop writing papers, finishing projects, printing them, late night orchestra rehearsals, and all of these things happening one right after the other, or even all on the same day.  

Now I am finally done, yet I have to pack and move "my room" for the third time this year today.  I found out that I am unexpectedly leaving a day earlier than planned!!!  I leave tomorrow after going through the temple.   =(    

All in all, life is good!  Things are going well!!  It is Christmas time, I get married in 10 days, I get to see my family soon, my wedding dress is perfect, & most of my Christmas gifts are done!  Hooray!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get to the "I'm done!" stage. Congradulations on finishing strong.

    ReplyDelete