Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So excited!

So yesterday I randomly got to sit outside with Justin for about 1.5-2 hours doing homework before I had to leave for class. Even better he got to come over and help me with more stuff I needed to do for classes and go to FHE with me!!! We haven't spent that much time together on a Monday for a few months now!

Even better is that tonight after work he is coming over to make and of course eat dinner. But also to finish homework and to enjoy each others company, maybe even watch a bit of the presidential election craziness and watch what will happen to our country for the next 4 years.......

I love just being near him, we don't even have to be holding hands or sitting right next to each other! I just love being in his presence, knowing he is there. And these past two days makes it more days, and time, that we have spent with each other!!! Hooray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment