Yes I believe that this is what I am this year. Sure I will be dressing up....and going to do a tiny service project friday evening and then going to the YSA dinner and dance...with Justin, but I am afraid that I am going to need to leave the dance early. You see I have an outrageous amount of things to accomplish....I haven't practiced yet today because I am trying to finish some of these items!!! Yikes! And actually I started this blog at 2:30PM and had to put it on pause for study group and teaching!!! But I will finish it and move on to homework. I will try to get as much done as I can tonight so maybe, just maybe I can stay out and have fun with the crowd until 11-ish.....I'm crossing my fingers hoping for it to happen!!! I am sorry in advance if I turn out to be the failure of staying out late on halloween like I think I might be!!!
p.s. maybe I'm not so much of a failure because today while I was with one of my little girls she commented on only having 10 minutes left! I said, "Nope! Actually it's 25!" she exclaimed with a big, "WHAT!!?!!?" and I told her that when I come over to practice she always has had 45 minutes. She was in shock because, "I have 30 minutes with the other two practice partners and it always seems so much faster with you!!!" She couldn't believe it and still couldn't believe that her 25 minutes had gone so fast as well! Wahoo! At least I can make kids lives happy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment