Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Background and Colors

I decided I needed a change. I was never really satisfied with what I had before, but now I am! And what makes it great is that as I was placing the finishing touches one of my girls sent me a message with exciting news on her end of life! I am so happy for her and hope that she uses her new step up in the single adult life wisely! hahaha There is no need for me to question her at all, or appear to be! She is a wise girl, I love her deeply, and I know that she has her New Era to keep her values in check....that is until she lets me borrow it so I can get some values too! hahahaha!!!

Oh how I love this Branch I am a part of! I love how our FHE's consist of mainly games! I love how we are competitive and that if you are a member of our branch you are loved....in oh so many ways! hahahaha! We all love each other and take care of each other and want the best for every one! I am seriously going to miss the people and the fun. I really hope that once I become and "old married woman" I don't drop off the face of the planet! I still want to be in the know! *hint *hint my friends! ;o) I will always have a soft spot in my heart for van time....even though now it's Chrysler time....maybe soon to be renamed! hahaha In all reality it was a blessing and a miracle that I ended up in the Albuquerque University Branch.

1 comment: