Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bridezilla, me? No! Couldn't be!

Okay so I have to admit it. Coming home and having my mom wanting to go over wedding things and showing me things she has done is nice and very awesome! I am super glad that she is wanting to make sure that I like them and am happy with what she has done, but I am afraid I might have a bit of a bridezilla in me. I had hoped that I could be the bride to be that didn't go through this......but hopefully I just have a mild case. There are just a few things where I know I have gotten too picky, or perhaps flipped a bit more than I should have.
If you don't mind let me rationalize just a bit......I think that part of this bridezilla that has emerged is because of all the female family members that happen to be at my house this weekend. So far it is just mom, gramma, aunt ellen, and cousin sarah. They all have opinions about what needs to be done and how to do it, and then tell me all these things at once. Not very fun because I try to focus on fulfilling or answering one persons pleas only to be bombarded by another. I know they all want what is best for me so I am trying to be tactful in my words, though I am afraid I might have accidentally resorted into the silent/blunt word category! DANG IT!
To be completely honest I think this also has to do with the stress of not having the announcements completely done yet, having a butt load of homework that my professors some how think I should be able to get done over a break from school, and perhaps the biggest thing hanging over my head right now.....the dreaded woman's exam that I must have....yucky!
So if you are to run into me this weekend, which lucky for most of my readers you won't, please just know that I really am not trying to bite your head off.....I just don't know what to do now.
I am off to go breathe deeply and get a hold of myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment