Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stranger in the street

On Sunday, after spending the evening with my future in-laws, I was startled by a voice much closer than I would have liked. My back was turned and so I turned to face the voice as quickly as possible as my fingers fumbled around on the key pad to get me inside the gate. There was a man in the street who asked, "Could you tell me what street I'm on?" I was confused at first, not expecting this question. My response, "Columbia" just as I got my gate open. He said, "Thanks" i said, "Your welcome" and that was that. Or so I thought......This afternoon when I was walking home from school, pasted to the ground in front the apartment was this:









All I could do was laugh!

1 comment:

  1. ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

    ReplyDelete