So I've decided to be more on the glass half full side with school. Typically with life in general I am. But I have decided I need to do better with this, and have it take over my life!!! So here goes:
The first thing on this glass half full concept is that I am going to attempt to name 5 reasons why it is so incredibly good that I am taking this Medieval and Renaissance Music History class. (with Klemenc as my professor)
1. It is getting me the credits I need to graduate
2. It is teaching me better time management skills
3. I am learning better B.S. skills
4. Attaining better note taking skills
5. Attaining better test studying skills.....kinda
6. It humbles me. Actually that would be the professor humbling me every time I go into her office.
Hey! Lookie there!!! 6 reasons!!! Who would-a-thunk! I am on a roll!!!! Next up 5 reasons why I need and should be desiring to practice my violin 4 hours a day!
This was posted way too late last night.
ReplyDelete