Friday, September 19, 2008

My new motto

So it's been kinda a crazy life since this past week. I will not go into detail about why, but because of this crazy week my mom has given me brilliant advice......which funny enough has constantly been coming from my dad, I just didn't know what to do with it until now! LIVE IN THE MOMENT! Of course this doesn't mean I completely forget about the things I need to do and have loads of fun when fun comes my way. But rather to just live it up soak in all the good things that are happening at that moment, and relish in it!
My dad has been telling me since I moved here to NM to stop and smell the roses. I never knew exactly what he meant, and now I do and now I know how to apply it to my life! Though I may say that I know how to apply it and I know what to do, I also know that I am going to struggle big time with this new motto.....but it will all be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Tressan... not a very common name. This is Rachel/Tuft Allen! I think that I know who you are but you have no last name up so I'm just going to take a guess here. Ummm if you don't know me I'm sorry :) Anyways, let me know if you are the Tressan that I know ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete