Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lots of little things

I must start out by apologizing at how long this might become! There's so many wonderful little things to share!

Reminiscing...
First off I dunno if that's how you really spell it. But anyways today was a day full of memories! I went to the Student Heath Center, and well though it's not memorable...I just hadn't been there in about a year! And then I had to make a trip to the housing offices, which happens to be on the upper level of Lapo!!! Oh what a memory trip that made especially because I walked through the SRC's and walked past Pam's old place, the smelly trees....it was kinda crazy how long ago it seems it was that I had last taken that walk! Just TWO years! that's all....though it felt like longer! Even better was going to the NM State Fair tonight! A tradition I hope to keep up as long as I am here! The thing that must always be done: see the livestock, go through that fish place (dunno what it's really called maybe natural NM habitat or something), eat a part of a funnel cake, and a snow cone! OH! and must be with people that you love and care about and can have a good time with! YAY!!!!

Psychiatrist....
I seem to be pretty good at this. I always wind up with people just spilling their guts and problems out to me. Not always do I mind. I like to help people, especially if I know that they will take my advice. And I also love knowing that they trust me enough to spill their guts! But sometimes it can be a wear a tear process....thankfully today wasn't too bad, though I did loose out on some valuable time.

Van Time....
Gotta love it! It is the best when us girls can just talk. Hahaha I especially love it when one of the girls mentions that we have a date and then the rest of us squeal with delight and continuously tell them of how we wouldn't mind if they married the person! hahaha boy do we jump a few steps every time a date arrives! hahaha I LOVE it!!! I especially love my girls and how they tell me that if Justin and I are like certain couples....the PDA ones, that they will no longer be our friends! No worries! It won't happen! And I do have to say that they may be semi right that I won't see much of them after December. I think I might need the winter break to get adjusted, but hopefully a house warming party could be thrown by us, Justin and I, before the semester starts! But yeah, I for see crazy semesters of schooling keeping me busy. Hopefully there will be times for occasional parties, or just drop-ins!!! I love you all and would go crazy if I didn't have some kind of contact! For sure I am glad we have these blogs!!!

Surprises....
Okay so not to make this too sappy....but today I was getting a scale book out of my locker and ran into my friend Bonnie. She told me she had just run into my fiance and how everytime she sees him she thinks of me and gets super excited! hahaha Well I was in shock cause I didn't think Justin was on campus, so I asked her where and if he was still there. She told me where he was studying, thankfully it was close by, and I ran over just to say hi!!! Hahaha I surprised him! And oh how nice it was to see him! YAY! okay there's the sappy!

Privacy....
I am thinking about changing the privacy of this blog, so more readers can read. But at the same time I have a little apprehension....

3 comments:

  1. We'll be your friends no matter how much PDA is going on. We love you and just want to give you your space so you can enjoy getting used to being a wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, PDA kind of wigs me out. I'll still be your friend, but I can't promise that I'll be in the same room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love you girls!!! Don't worry....PDA wigs me out too...and I don't want to be seen as one of "those" couples! =D So just the little peck of a kiss in public. But thanks for still being my friend no matter what!

    ReplyDelete