Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello, My Name Is....

So around May-ish, Lou created a nickname for me which has stuck by a good amount of people. Even my professor found out and uses it occasionally!

Tresann Van Drawson

Hahaha I'm trying to get Justin to change his name to that! =D hahaha! But you know, this will actually always be my name. Sure in December I will be known as Tresann Dawson on all records and what not, but in my heart and soul I will still be a Van Drew. There is just something that you can't change about a person and it's who they are. Their name may change....but that is really it! Crazy thoughts I know..... And while I am at it here are pics of my families!!! (I am a part of many, but these are my namesake...)

The Van Drew's









The Dawson's

No comments:

Post a Comment